Effective Date: May 3, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal data, such as your name, email address, shipping address, and payment information (e.g., credit card number), that you voluntarily provide to us when you register with the Website or make a purchase.
- Non-personal data, such as details about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, collected automatically as you navigate through the Website.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
6. Contact Information